Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another Thing That Lacks EDGE...

I don't need to know how many kids you have, how tall they are, what their names are, how many pets you have in your house, much less what breed they are, and what you call them.
Congratulations, you have a big family. We can tell THAT by the size of your vehicle.
WE BELIEVE YOU!



















I apologize if you're a friend, relation, acquaintance, or joshgarlow.blogspot.com fan and you have posted your family on your car. I haven't seen ALL vehicles with this kind of advertisement, and yours could be way edgy and I just didn't know it. Ten years from now, I may have that same thing going on with my car. Maybe the kids love it and the parents have to give in. Maybe when the sixth graders are getting dropped off at school, they get made fun of if Mrs. Soccer Mom isn't with it. Maybe the times have changed and it's no longer un-cool to get dropped off right at the front door in front of everybody. Maybe it's NOW un-cool to get dropped off three blocks from school WITHOUT a white family tree on the back of your SUV.
I don't know. Maybe the times have changed and it's not mom and dad's fault.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll go ahead and cancel that order from
Stickers R Us for the Christmas gift we had picked out for you guys. They gave me some trouble anyways saying they don't make stickers small enough for scooters :-)
The graphic for Kapo (sp?) and Fender was a little big.