Wednesday, August 16, 2006

quarter life crisis





















So... I went skateboarding tonight for the first time since, well, the eighties. Lacy bought me a new board for our anniversary. She's the BEST.
Tonight I hit the streets of suburbia S.D. with my buddy/neighbor, Gabe. We got honked at three times by frustrated motorist, and Gabe wiped out hard once. The thing with skateboards is this: there are no brakes. You either have to jump off before you crash, or pray that the hill you're bombing flattens out. I wasn't willing to wait for the hill to flatten. Gabe was. It was kind of awesome. After cruising the local supermarket parking lot, we walked our boards back uphill home and called it a night.
Anyway, that was my night. It rocked.

3 comments:

Samuel Bills said...

oh no you didn't

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, YOU TWO!!!

Hummel Family said...

...you so silly!

and Happy B'lated Anniversary...how many years now?