Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Memorial Weekend in the Sun

Me and my boys: Red Einstein and Sleepy
A cute foot, a nasty hairy leg (not mine), a hot mom, and the cute foot's face
"Hey Lace, remember when it was just the two of us and we'd come down here alone?"
"Hey Josh, remember when you used to care what you looked like and didn't wear wetsuits all the time?
"Mom, I found Wilson... I mean Franklin..."
I'm the pansey who hurt my hand in WATER.

*all pictures courtesy of nick benoit, who's camera is muchos grander than mine.

5 comments:

Josh Garlow said...

I'll give you a room, not just a couch.
We'd love to have you out.

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

OK, are you sure Lukas isn't really a Buck. Man if that isn't Josh's red flamin' hair..... Lacy?? HA!

Samuel Bills said...

I didn't think it looked like you were being a pansey - I thought you were counting how many gnarley waves you dropped into - or whatever it is you San Diegans say.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Holly...I assure you that joke has been made before! :) And if you had ever seen Josh's (my josh) beard when he grows it out, you would know that there is no foul play. :)
Lacy

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

HA!!! Hilarious. Jason has the red beard thing going on too. Unfortunately not a one of our kids came out anything but blonde... ! Gotta say I'm pretty impressed you were at the beach already- you go girl!