Monday, March 27, 2006

Last Week of Condo Living

Today we begin the last week of condo living. We've been in escrow for two months on a house and will finally close on Friday. We can't wait. I'll post pics of the new place once we're there, but here are a few pics of where we've spent the last year and a half. This is where we brought Lukas home from the hospital to... Where we completely remodled to make our own... Where we've watched countless movies by the fire... Where we've had two Christmas mornings... Where grandma lives right down the drive... Where Uncle Keat and Aunt Judy live even closer... and where we still REALLY NEED TO SELL.








8 comments:

Hummel Family said...

Exciting times! Hope you can sell your current place ASAP! I am sure it won't take long, t sure looks nice.

the lambs said...

Emily likes the giraffe!

Anonymous said...

I like the giraffe too Emily. Lukas' Aunt Janie found that at costco of all places and got it for him for Christmas before he was even born. The cool thing is that it it made where you can sit on it. :)

Jodi said...

Have you seen this yet?

http://www.stevansheets.com/?p=924

Josh Garlow said...

yeah, I just watched that. I've always loved U2 for their music. I'm a HUGE fan, as you know, of their talent, and have been since I was a teenager. I'm intrigued by their faith, but not impressed yet. His AIDS work is incredible, but his pluralism is getting at me. They're still on the top of my list musically, I just wish he'd figure out that there's only ONE true God.
Thanks for the props on the graphics. I've been learning slowly. It's a new art for me and I really enjoy it.

Samuel Bills said...

I will buy it - do you take iou's

Erik Erwin said...

hey my brutha i am stoked for you guys. as you exit condo living to home living, we exit home living to condo living. that doesn't seem fair. luv ya brutha.
erik

Erik Erwin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.