Saturday, December 03, 2005

Opening Night!


Night of Light opened tonight. After a year of planning and a month of no sleep, we launched one of the coolest Christmas experiences I have ever seen.
The most important thing is this: 25 people accepted Christ tonight, and we have 16 more opportunities to reach the lost.
I'll post more pictures later, and I'll share more about the show soon, but here are a few of my favorite shots. There's no way to do the event justice from a still shot camera, but I'll do my best describing over the next few weeks.
Thanks to all who have been praying for this event. Keep it up!


6 comments:

Hummel Family said...

WOW! How amazing! Thanks for sharing with us...and I love the pics. What a ministry opportunity! God is definately working through you to reach others.

We will keep you, and all the others involved, in our prayers.

JoEllen

Unknown said...

Looks like an awesome thing! What a great ministry and outreach opportunity! So excited to see how God is working through you! Keep us updated. We'll keep you in our prayers as well as the hearts of those who come to see it.

the lambs said...

That's incredible! We will be praying!

Anonymous said...

Josh: Aunt Becky and I saw the show on saturday night with my parents. My dad thought it was incredible and he is a hard man to please. I definatly will be going again. You guys did an awsome job

Anonymous said...

Awesome results! Looks like all the work is paying off, Josh! To give your life and full-time efforts to seeing people come to know Jesus Christ - I wouldn't want to do anything else! Thanks for the great news - it's encouraging!

-Brandon

Kristi "Fields" Stewart said...

Josh Garlow - Kristi Fields here. It's so great so see outreach activities such as this. Praise God for those who accepted Him! I'll be praying for you, your family, and your church!